- We provide security fixes
- We provide bug fixes, mainly for major issues
- We may backport some features as long as we can guarantee that it does not bring any risk of regression.
- We provide driver updates for users with a pro support subscription (and then make them available on our public repositories)
- You can access our support platform to open support tickets
- The ability to open a secure SSH tunnel allowing our teams to intervene and troubleshoot your infrastructure
- 1 business day response time
- 1 hour response time for critical issues (enterprise edition only)
- initial setup assistance (enterprise edition only)
- Linux driver integration on demand (enterprise edition only)
- Upgrade assistance (enterprise edition only)
> Warning: Please note that not all packages available in our repositories are supported. For the security of your infrastructure, XCP-ng core packages are updated on a regular basis, additional supported packages are updated best effort and external or unsupported packages are not maintained.
More information about additional packages is available on this page.
To open a support ticket, access this section of your personal account.